Thursday, June 22, 2006

Oh George...

Have you seen this yet?
This is the longest I have been able to tolerate this man's screen presence to date.

While that man may in fact be the devil, this boy is certainly not.

although sometimes he may dress like one.

A hat I knit 3 1/2 years ago for a friends then unborn child, and handed down to my son over a year ago.*


Ah. the glory of regifted handknits.

*these photos were taken about 1 1/2 years ago, when my child's head was still kind enough to fit in little hats.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

George is the devil. If only someone would located the 666 mark. I know it's there somewhere. As for your little guy, I've said it before, + I'll say it again, I could just take a bite out of him :)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Siercia said...

Love the George vidoe, although I wonder how U2 would like thir song being used by the devil himself =)

That is one cute boy - cuter every time I see him.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Henning said...

Someone once knitted me a Mike Nesmith hat. I can't imagine how that will ever not be one of the best things ever.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Mark Schwaber said...

Hi Martha,
In a series of very small world coincedences I find myself finding you. Last week, my friend Nathan lent me a video of a home./meisterfricht show from 1994 in Brattleboro where you and I are seen talking and laughing. Such a small world. So, after a series of emails I realize that you're the "Martha" from that great SFTD song and I'm knocked out. I never put 2 and 2 together. Anyway, Henning sweetly sent me this site and I just read of your wonderful family. Congrats. Your baby is stunning. I hope all is well. Maybe we'll even see each other someday.
Best,
Mark Schwaber

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home