Thursday, May 18, 2006

Psst...

...hey kid, wanna see something sexy?


mmm. can't you just smell the faux-leather yumminess?
But wait! It gets better. Take a look inside:


That's right. Despite it's appealing yet serious exterior, it's capable of holding POUNDS of knitting goodness (with inner pockets galore).

Circles has em. And my husband "allowed" (read: smiled begrudgingly and did not complain out loud) me to buy it.

Not that I needed another "purse" or "knitting bag" or "reason to spend more money which rightly belongs in our savings account". But really,

How can you resist that little face?

Another face I cannot resist is that of my flu-ridden toddler, who has aquired a taste for tea.


This poor little angel child has his fourth cold this spring. Though this has yet to turn into the devil croup which seeks him out with a vengence, it has been threatening to. This was a child who I nursed diligently for 16 months, and fed a well touted porridge made from whole grains and legumes which I made everyday for his first year of eating solid food. All in the name of "healthy immune system." Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but really? Has his father's poor respiratory gene allready gained a foothold?
Hell.

On another note, I've been outed!
Yikes! the bestitchedstress herself went and posted a big ol' shout out my way. I feel like she just asked me to the Blog Prom.
(Hmm. I don't think I'll ever say blog prom again.)
I guess we're playing in the big leagues now. Thanks D!!!

So to summarize:
Go to Circles and buy a sexy bag of your own.
Virus's are mean and lame.
Go Visit my mentor and say hi.
Never say "Blog Prom."

3 Comments:

Blogger goodkarma said...

Welcome to blogland; LOVE your blog's name! :)

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, we're going to the prom! Who's buying the flowers and the wine coolers?

Sorry your little guy is sick :( Hope he's feeling better soon. Maybe a new bag would cheer him up?

6:49 AM  
Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

I want in on blog prom too! Are we going to get busted smoking joints in the parking lot? And so you know, D was spreading the word about your blog verbally before she posted a link. Welcome to the most fulfilling distraction!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home