Thursday, May 04, 2006

broken

My husband has a boken nose.
My son has croup.
We are a sad, sad family today.
My husband is a break dance fighter or "capoerista", and spends three days a week dangerously close to people's flying feet and fists.

And sometimes that flying danger gets nose-breakingly close.



My son apparently is the kind of 2 year old that gets croup.
This is the 3rd time he's had it and it's a snotty heartbreak.


Me, I haven't broken anything except my all-time-blog-posts record: 3 entries.
That's the most posts I've ever written.
And based on my sample size of one, I have outposted myself on 100% of all my blogs.

On another note, I have a different color of my previously mentioned turkish goodness.
I'm going to knit this:


From this:


With this:


For my mother.
(who shall remain link- and picture-less...for the time being)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jscothammerquist said...

Omigod it's fab !
So much better than mine !
O the pictures !

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home