Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Away from the camera.

...but there will be great things posted here soon-ish.

1. Some knitting stuff, because I knit. All the time. Though you wouldn't know it from all this husband and music banter.

2. My boy. Because he is getting big. And more awesome. My mother-in-law just gave him a hair cut (she called me first for permission, because she is thoughtful about things like that), and it is the cutest thing ever. It may even cause a few less "she's" when strangers refer to him.

3. My garden. And by "garden" I mean a wooden half barrel on my deck where I am refusing to let tomatoes and basil die, try as they might. Three years of motherhood HAS to have fostered that nurturing gene, yes?

4. Many other wonderous and intriguing things. I'm sure.

Things have been pretty durned busy in the Williamses's household. Jared is poised to start his Fabulous New Job, so therefore we are about to become remarkably wealthy and I will take on airs. I have been working on a new record with Trocadero, despite an apparent bout with laryngitis (nice timing on that one, my friend.). The boy is about to turn 3, so Ridiculous Birthday Shenanigans are being planned. I have been busy at work and becoming masterful at CS3 (and have taken to playing around with Photoshop on my off hours. As such:



I call it: Introspection and Apocalypse.)

And I just mistakenly washed my already beaten up copy of Lost Horizon by James Hilton with my bed sheets. That's right. An entire book. In the washing machine.

Egad.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn girl! That photo is amazing! And many congrats to the husband on his new fabulous job!!!

3:37 PM  
Blogger melanie said...

I think every single time I leave a comment I say something about how hot you are...but then you keep posting hot pictures and videos and really, what can I do??

I can't wait to see you take on airs. Rent a limo and have it take you to my new house for the weekend. :)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Siercia said...

It could be worse. One of the blogs I read reported washing her iPod with her workout clothes earlier this week. Eeeek!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this searching for the phrase 'book in the washing machine' after my partner did exactly the same thing. The book - a fairly hefty tome - entirely disintegrated leaving what I thought (at first) was a ton of lint all over the clothing. (The book knocked the lint collector off the side of the washing machine in its travels). Horrendous mess. The problem was finally identified courtesy of two thin plastic sheets which had once laminated the book cover, complete with title printed upon them.

Incidentally, and here's the spooky bit, this is happening in China; reputedly the setting for 'Lost Horizon'. Well, okay, not that spooky. But you know, you have to take your weird wherever you can find it, even if it ain't that weird.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home