Friday, May 25, 2007

Stage Presence?

It appears that our band has been nominated for Best Stage Presence in a local band category on WBZ.com's (a Boston Television/Radio station) "A-List."

If you'd like to vote, go here and vote for Trocadero. Or vote for someone else. Voting is good.

If you are the type of voter who likes to be informed, and does not cast votes based solely on the demands of some bossy girl on the internet, there is some footage of our last show at TT the Bears posted here.

Watch it. Marvel in our Stage Presence. Someone, somewhere thinks it's the Best, after all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you, bein' all present and stuff. Rock on! I voted, and not just because you're bossy. You guys are great!

Is it a problem that in my head, your band's name is "Truckadero", which makes me think of "Truckasaurus"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_JyOLNsMpQ

Lordy, I hope not.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boss me around all you want!!! Well, maybe not all the time, but certainly to vote on your fabulous-ness.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, and I thought you were sexy before. too bad the videographer was so focused on the guy though! Next time I want to see MORE MARTHA.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted. And I was only a little afraid of you. I think bossy is good for stage presence.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home