Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Oh yes. Knitting.

Yeah, that's what I'm here for, yes?
No.
There's more as it turns out.
But here's some knitting:

A scarf. Because I didn't have one. And it got cold.



I do not enjoy knitting scarves. So I knit this in a bulky alpaca on size 11s in a k2 p2 rib. It took 2 hours. 2 hours which could well have been spent finishing this:



A hooded cardigan for my boy, loosely based on my favorite top-down raglan pattern with some Elsebeth Lavold cable panels thrown in for good measure.



Oh and another sweater for me, of which there are no photos, so will try to remember to mention it again someday. With evidence.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

I'm pretty sure one doesn't just "throw in" Elsebeth Lavold cables. She intimidates me. The sweater is lovely!

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with DC. The sweater looks amazing and I'm positive it wil look great ont the boy.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home