Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Stand up. Vote

Or stay sitting, that works too.

Do yourself a favor and go to:

http://pv.webbyawards.com/account

Sign up and vote for my friend, and fellow turkey eater.

Go to Web Site -> Weird (?) -> vote for The Museum Kitschy Stitches.

And then after you vote, go visit her web site. I always believe that one should be an informed voter, even if said informedness is a bit on the tardy side...


And then hell, go buy her book.

And then let me know if you need me to tell you other things to do. I'm full of great ideas. And bossiness, apparently.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, you're such a hottie when you're ordering me around. rowr

4:01 PM  
Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

Wow. Those are some fug knits. Stitchy has my vote!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Misha said...

martha!
what a cool blog! you are a superb knitter and an inspiring mom. your son is ADORABLE!

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done. Now tell me what to do next.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home