Monday, October 16, 2006

Thanks to Melanie

I have this new sweater.

(regular)

(crazy-eyed)

The lovely and talented Ms. Melanie gave me over a dozen skeins of this:



So I adjusted the guage for the pattern (from 5.75/" to 4.5/") and knit this:


from this:


Obviously a far bulkier guage resulted in a far bulkier sweater, but tis the season for cozy.

Thank you Melanie, and if you didn't have your hands full already, I'd promise you my first born, if I weren't already so smitten with him...
So I will repay you with my eternal love and devotion.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot damn yer sexy!

So glad you liked the yarn!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, girl, I gotta make me one of those sweaters!!!! You look fabulous!!!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Shaw Israel Izikson said...

wow. times have changed....

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jscothammerquist said...

Dayum grrrrll !

youlookmaaaarvelous.

nice knittng to.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martha, make me sweaters and give me your 1st born... oh wait, I guess I'd have to make you a sweater in exchange for your 1st born - can't have my cake and eat it too, right?
Beautiful sweater, beautiful you!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

Hott. Yes, with two T's. I think I'm done knitting garments for myself, they always come out Frump City, pop. 1. But you sure are rocking that handknit!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home